- This event has passed.
The 34th Farmyard Party – CANCELLED
September 25 - September 27
The 34th Farmyard Party
*** IT IS WITH THE GREATEST OF REGRETS THAT WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT FARMYARD PARTY 2020 IS CANCELLED FOR REASONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL ***
Late this afternoon (Monday 7th Sept) we received a telephone call from Ryedale District Council Licencing Dept. informing us that due to the recent increase in the R (infection) rate in the Ryedale area, their SAG (Safety Advisory Group) in conjunction with the Director of Public Health for North Yorkshire, have regrettably withdrawn support for this year’s Farmyard Party. Whilst they are only there in an advisory role we fully respect their decision and it would be wholly irresponsible of us to proceed without their full support. As a result of this decision our Event Liability Insurance is no longer valid which automatically puts an immediate halt to the event.
We realise this will come as a huge disappointment to many of you, it certainly has to us, but our hands are tied, we need to preserve the longer-term future of our events and we hope that you support us in this decision, and will continue to support us in the years to come.
A huge thanks again from all of us and we look forward to seeing you in a field in 2021, till then stay safe.
Please allow us a few days to respond to any questions, as we have a lot of traders, caterers, bands, marshals etc. to communicate with in the meantime.
We will make a full statement over the next few days when the written notification has come through from Ryedale District Council.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY FARMYARD PARTY 2020 TICKET(S)…
- Simply keep your existing ticket(s) (including upgraded tickets) and use them for Farmyard Party 2021 (Provisional dates 18th – 20th June
2021) – new ticket(s) will not be issued, your 2020 ones will be valid
- Donate the ticket cost to MAG – please email email@example.com with your ticket numbers to notify us of this intention OR return your tickets to the PO Box*below with DONATED written on the back
- If tickets were purchased from a MAG REP or one of our OUTLETS/SHOPS:
Return them to the PO Box*below for a refund** – Please enclose a note or write on the back of one of the tickets your name, sort code, bank account number and a contact phone number
- If tickets were purchased ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE with a debit or credit card or with a cheque via the PO Box:
Return them to the PO Box*below for a refund** (excludes booking fee(s), these are retained by our 3rd party booking agent)
* MAP EVENTS, PO Box 247, Beverley, HU17 6BB, please write your contact number on the back of one of the tickets.
**REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY TICKETS RETURNED TO THE PO BOX BEFORE 31st OCTOBER 2020.
For all enquiries call 0800 988 3199
Ticket: Weekend £37 Pre-book – other tickets available
Location: Situated in the beautiful market town of Helmsley, North Yorkshire, the rally has been at home in the Duncombe Park Estate for the last 24 years.
Duncombe Park Estate, Helmsley, North Yorkshire YO62 5EB
Enquiries: 0800 988 3199